A Trusted Hand Sanitizer and Disinfectant Provider to Healthcare Facilities Nationwide.
PureVita hand sanitizer is a premium, pH balanced, antimicrobial formula that is mild on skin yet tough enough to exceed FDA and USDA efficacy guidelines. With a mild blend of skin emollients and alcohols, PureVita hand sanitizer is intended for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer and contains glycerin which leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
PureVita is the only sanitizer designed to be 100% organic, non- toxic, food-safe and kosher. It out preforms other leading sanitizers as a germicidal, viricidal, bacterial and fungicidal even in the presence of organic matter.
- Exceeds the requirements of the USDA.
- Complies with the WHO specifications and requirements for an effective hand sanitizer.
- Complies with the CDC recommendations and guidelines as the preferred form of hand hygiene in healthcare settings.
- FDA Approved 100% Organic Food Safe Non-Toxic.
PureVita E3 hand sanitizer was originally formulated for hospital/medical and food safety use. In order to ensure maximum coverage and protection (including under nail and cuticle coverage), our sanitizer has a viscosity of 5-15 cSt at 20ºC / 68ºF (room temperature). This just means it is less of a gel but thicker than water for maximum sanitizing coverage.
Sanitizer can be dispensed using pump, pour or spray mechanisms.
Directions for Use
- Apply a generous amount of PureVita hand sanitizer to cover entire surface of the hand including cuticles and wrists.
- Vigorously rub hands together until dry.
- Do not rinse or towel-dry hands.
PureVita E3 Hand Sanitizer is available in the following sizes
- 16.9 oz bottle
- 1 gallon box (with spout)
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 320 gallon tote
- Color: Clear
- Scent: Slight alcohol odor
- Density: (20 °C) 0.89 g/mL
- (7.40 lbs/gal)
- Viscosity: (20 °C) 5-15 cSt
- pH 5-8
- Biodegradable: 100%
- Active Ingredients: Denatured Ethanol 70% by volume
- Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide
Read and understand label and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for complete listing of hazards, precautions, first aid statements, and storage and handling information.