- Premium pH balanced formula that is mild on skin, yet tough enough to exceed FDA/USDA efficacy guidelines for E3 hand sanitizers and antiseptic hand treatments.
- Contains glycerin which leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
- Mild blend of skin emollients and alcohols.
- Intended for use as a no-rinse hand sanitizer.
- Previously only available to hospitals, animal care facilities, food processors, and large institutions.
7 Tips to Remember when Buying Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer
- As the alcohol content in sanitizer is increased the gel thickness decreases.
- 62.5% alcohol based sanitizer is thicker than 70%. 70%alcohol based sanitizer is thicker than 80%.
- The effective kill rate for illness causing germs, on all 62.5%, 70%, and 80% alcohol based hand sanitizers, is typically 99.99%.
- Alcohol based hand sanitizers are more effective at killing germs than non-alcohol based sanitizers.
- All alcohol based sanitizer will smell like alcohol. The odor can be masked but can not be hidden completely. Some people relate the smell to rubbing alcohol, some to tequila depending on the brand.
- Odor will dissipate quickly as the product evaporates on your hands.
- Hand sanitizer does not replace hand washing which is the most effective solution for hand hygiene.
Directions for Use
- 1)Hands must be free of large debris.
- 2)Apply generous amount of PureVita hand sanitizer to cover entire surface of the hand including cuticles and wrists.
- 3)Vigorously rub hands together until dry.
- 4)Do not rinse or towel-dry hands.
- Color: Clear
- Scent: Alcohol odor and lavender
- Density: 0.841 – 0.847 g/ml (7.02 – 7.09 lb/gal)
- Viscosity: 275 cPs (Water is 1 cPs and gel sanitizer is typically between 250-300 cPs)
- pH: 5-9
- Biodegradable 100%
Return Policy for Hand Sanitizer
As part of our Covid-19 response, All SALES ARE FINAL. Only buy what you need.